Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Eliza's 5th Birthday!

I decided it was high time that I post again! And what better thing to post about than Eliza's birthday? I have never before had a child so incredibly excited to have a birthday! Being 5 is going to be sooooo much better than being 4! Well, we will see how it goes! Her birthday started out with her being the first one up. She prompty woke up Brett, (I was able to pretend to sleep in a little bit). After all the kids got up, we started making Eliza's birthday doughnuts! Yum! The girls helped me frost and sprinkle some of them. We had three different kind of doughnuts, frosting with sprinkles, cinnimon and sugar, and powdered sugar. They turned out delicious! After breakfast was over, we cleaned our house up, and got it ready for her birthday party. She wanted our friends the Triances, and the Weights to come. We made homemade pizza, and ate snowman cake. Eliza had sooooo much fun opening her presents. She got some really cool ones this year. I was excited for her! All in all, it was a pretty good day for her!



No comments: