Monday, September 22, 2008

Bathroom Blues

These photos might all look the same, but oh, no! That is where you would be wrong! Take a look at that hole in the wall my son is making (with permission). It gets a little bigger in each picture! So we had a leak in our tub facet. I think we might have been draining the reservoir ourselves. Brett, my always handy man, did what he could but he couldn't reach the actual leak without tearing out the wall. We got permission from the land lord, and here we are with no bathroom in a one bathroom house. Do the math folks, that is not the odds you want in a house with four bathroom users! Well to be honest and truthful (which I always try to be), we are only without a shower and sink right now. We do have a bath tub and toilet. And the rest is not too far off, it just seems that way when you are living it, ya know? Any who, Ethan had the best time destroying that tile! It was hard work, but he kept at it for about 3 hours! He tore it down, then he helped clean it up. Can I just say here that I am in love with our shop vac? I am so grateful for that thing and the ease with which it vacuums up debris. I can't tell you how wonderful that thing is, and even more wonderful is that Brett is the one using it most of the time! How cool is that? A man vacuum! What a wonderful invention.

No comments: