Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Eliza

Eliza's birthday was on Wednesday. She is just so darn cute, and I just can't get her to do what she does on camera! It is killing me! She loves to dance, and she loves to sing. But will she do either while the camera is rolling? NO she won't! Oh, no! I just had a terrible thought! What if she is already the contrary chicken just like Ethan! What if her contrariness is just a part of her being, just like being cute is? How am I going to deal with two contrary chickens? For those of you who don't know, The Contrary Chicken is a children's book that we read when Ethan was little, and it fit him so well, we started calling him that when he is being particularly contrary. He sort of thrives off of it though, being contrary that is. It is like an energy source that just gets stronger and stronger the longer it lasts. Wow, I have definitely gone off on a tangent here. Sorry, enjoy Eliza's cuteness.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She really is adorable =). And what pretty hair!! (I also loved the picture of your son's hair with a big stripe down the middle...awesome. =))