Sunday, February 1, 2009

Alright, I know this video was kinda long, but I just wanted everyone to know how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that Brett plays like this with our kids! And as you can see, Bonnie is having a great time too! I think that Brett should have been a basketball player, did you see the air that he got?

So whenever Bonnie is bothered by something, she says, "Oh, father", or "stop fathering me". It's so funny to hear her muttering to herself, "father, oh, father!" I'm not sure where she came up with the word "bother", but I am so glad she gets it wrong. It makes my day to hear her!

It was a sunny day, and the weather man said it was going to be overcast. So Bonnie told me that I needed to call him up and tell him he was wrong! Somehow I thought he would already know without an irate phone call from a listener. (She heard the forecast on the radio)

2 comments:

Becky Nelson said...

I love it!! This is a side of Brett that I have not seen. I miss hanging out with you. Let's get together soon!! I hope all is well.

Brittany Krallis Stapf said...

oh that warms my heart~

little girl games are SOOOO different than little boy games!!

i can't wait to show this to andrew tonight!