Sunday, September 27, 2009

On A Roll

Alright, this is my third blog of the night! I am feeling a bit blogged out. Don't worry though, I think my dearth of blogs is over. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to post some more pictures of my four beautiful children. Ethan showing off at the duck pond up in paradise. I use the words "duck pond" loosely, because we saw 2 ducks, but they hid under bushes the whole time. Bonnie is just being her cute self. Eliza is having a snack under our kitchen table. Our little Lily. All four of the little rascals.

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

I'm happy you posted. Your baby is changing so much, and Bonnie looks so grown up with that short hair! I love her ensemble. Just remember that she is so dang cute that it doesn't matter what she's wearing. Ethan is getting so tall, and Eliza, she is a doll!

Amanda said...

Your kids are beautiful! I love Bonnie's outfit with the red socks!