Sunday, September 27, 2009

Where Have All The Bandaids Gone?

Eliza had her friend Eliza over to play (one of our friends calls them "E Squared"). They were playing quietly, which is always a cause for concern. Then we found them holed up on the bathroom floor surrounded by band aid wrappers. As you can see in the picture, they were having a pretty good time peeling and sticking. When I was a kid, I had a sticker collection that I could use for my peel and sticking needs. I guess Eliza might need a little more direction. Although, we have given her stickers before, and they just end up on the window (where they don't come off), or on the TV (where they don't come off), or all over a two year old's back (don't ask how they got there, just know it took me a good week to get them all off). Maybe using up all the band aids isn't such a bad idea after all...

No comments: