Friday, March 21, 2008

A Pig?

Bonnie told me she was soooooo cold, infact she was as cold as a pig! A pig? Well obviously a pig doesn't have any fur so what else would it be but cold? Duh! *
I picked Ethan up from school one day and I was asking him how his day went. He said, "Mom, I played tag all day! And it just broke my heart!"?*
Bonnie told her friend Aiden that he needed to say please and thank you becuase that is the apropriate way. "I'm serious!"*
Right before Thanksgiving, we had a big FHE at our aunt's house. We made a thankful tree where everyone got to add two leaves to the tree by saying two things they were thankful for. All the kids went first and had some very good things to be thankful for like their family, or the earth, or Jesus. When it was Bonnie's turn, she knew right away what she wanted to say. "I am thankful for horses and worms!"

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

I'm so glad you're in the blogging world now. It'll be easier to keep track of! Now we just have to see if Walter and Katie have one! Your kids are just so cute, as always!

Just fyi!
Hi, I've gone private on my blog. If you guys want to read it, please send me an email, and I will invite you: mikaelaselbe@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Mikaela

Smith Family said...

Hey girl thanks for the invite. I love reading about the kiddos. We really miss you guys.