Sunday, May 25, 2008

Catching Up

Wow! It has been a really long time since I last posted. Time has been flying by! There is only two weeks left of school. I have taken my finals and am done for the semester. Woooo-whoooo! I just have to interject here because Ethan and Bonnie are playing a game of owner and doggy, and Ethan is the dog. He asked his "owner" if he could go to the bathroom (he really had to go). He got permission, then Bonnie asked him if he knew where the poo-poo store was. Where do they come up with these things? Really!
Bonnie went to a primary party her CTR 5 teachers put on for her class, and she had so much fun! Brett was asking her all about it and she said they watched a movie about John the Baptism. This stuff kills me people!
Bonnie was sitting at the table all by herself finishing lunch one day, and she started talking to herself.
"Hello there I am the bus driver. I have to go do some errands. Could you please watch my bus?"
"Of course I could watch your bus, I would be delighted."
"Thank you. But whatever you do please don't let the pigeon drive the bus."
"OK, goodbye. Oh hello, who are you?"
"I am the pigeon, what a lovely bus you have there, could I please drive it?"
"I am sorry to disappoint you, but you can't."
"Oh, but I would really LOVE to drive a bus, couldn't I just try for a second?"
"Nope, sorry. No pigeons allowed"....It actually went on for about ten minutes. I was dieing!
Last week I pulled out the slip and side for the kids to play on, and they had so much fun! I love summer time!

No comments: