Thursday, May 1, 2008

Um, Chips Anyone?

Alright, first I have to tell you that this hilarious picture was taken by none other than the subject himself! I was so impressed, that I am publishing it solely for future embarrassment possibilities!
OK, so on to the real posting. Brett is in charge of dinner on Tuesday and Thursday nights when I have my class. Sometimes he has a hard time coming up with things. Last Tuesday, he was trying to figure out what to have. He was joking around with the kids and asked them if they wanted to have potato chips and brownies for dinner. Ethan spoke up and said, "Um Dad, I don't really LIKE potato chips." I know, what kind of child am I raising that doesn't like potato chips? I apologize to every one of you! It's not my fault, I try to feed my kids junk and they just won't have it! I am a failure, and my life has no meaning!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

For a kid who doesn't like chips, he certainly eats alot of Sunchips!! He ate a good 1/3 of a bag at my house tonight. Sorry. I'm corrupting them!

Actally It's About My Kids! said...

Hey, Sunchips don't have the word "Potato" in them. He loves chips, he just won't have anything to do with potatoes. So potato chips are tainted by association.