Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Story...Sort Of

Last night was Halloween. The kids had a GREAT time! Ethan was Scooby Doo again, Bonnie was a fairy princess, and Eliza was a ladybug. Our Halloween festivities actually started on Thursday, when the kids were able to take their costumes to school. They had a parade that Bonnie's class led, and then they had individual class parties. I was able to go help in Bonnie's class. Kindergartners are hilarious on Halloween! Well they are pretty funny any time, but especially on Halloween! We had a clown, a couple grim reapers, a little mermaid, a witch, a few princesses (Bonnie was the best one!), and one serious ninja! This was us before we went to Jenny's house for a Halloween party that was super fun! We had soup and bread and then we all went out as a group trick or treating. Eliza was so funny, she really wanted to keep up with the big kids, but her poor little legs wouldn't let her. She did not want me to carry her though, every time I picked her up, she would squirm to get down. We actually walked quite a ways, and she pretty much ran the whole time. Everyone who saw her said, "Ohhhhhh, look at the little ladybug! Isn't she adorable?" And of course they were right!
This is our ladybug, fairy princess, and scooby doo! Aren't they super duper cute?
This is on Thursday, before I took Bonnie to her class. She was so excited! I just bought her this tiara and earrings and she couldn't wait to show them off, she kept asking, "Don't I look beautiful Mom? Don't I?".
This is Ethan after school on Wednesday, it was crazy hair day. He asked me to color his hair blue and green with an orange stripe down the middle. You can't really tell anymore, because he kept wiping his hair with his hands, so it is pretty smeared. Crazy kid!
This is Bonnie after school on Crazy hair Weds. I was really proud of this hair do, cause I made her mini buns into the letter "B" for Bonnie! Also, this is how I got her hair to be so beautiful and fancy for Thursday. She didn't want to do it again for Halloween night though. Oh, well, at least I got my picture of her fantastic hair!

No comments: