Monday, December 22, 2008

Missed a Spot!

Ethan's hair was getting a little shaggy, so I decided that he was due for a haircut. Brett was already cutting his hair, so I told him that Ethan was next in line. Brett finished his hair, and then started on Ethan. Well somehow, the clippers got dropped on the tile floor, and then they didn't work anymore. Poor Ethan is stuck looking like a little old man. I had to call my sister-in-law to bring backup clippers. As you can tell from the picture, he is not a happy camper. At least it is Christmas break, and he doesn't have to go to school like that! I've had some bad haircuts in my day, but man-o-man...
This on the other hand is Ethan being super silly! He wanted me to put his hair in ponytails, so I did. I just wanted him to know that it wasn't cool to be a boy in ponytails. I might have been a little rougher than necessary,but I was thinking I was getting my point across. As a parent, you know how that goes...He looks like he got my point don't you think? This is an after the ponytails have come out picture. I couldn't find the camera before. Isn't that always the case? He went to his Aunt Shannon's house with his hair all up, and it didn't bother him at all. She had to take the kids out with her while he was there, and she said she almost couldn't bring herself to take him with her! Lucky for him, she loves him a lot!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

POOR ETHAN!

Brittany Krallis Stapf said...

oh man - that story made me giggle out loud!!!