Monday, December 8, 2008

Sleeping Beauties

My Kids are so funny when they sleep!! They get into the most preposterous positions! (by the way, I have no idea why this is underlined, and I can't fix it. Well sorry, I guess we will both have to live with it.) Here is their latest. Ethan decided that it would be a good idea to put on his winter hat and gloves for bed. I found him like this when I went to check on him before I went to bed. I wish I got a picture of him when I went to wake him up for school this morning. He was laying completely horizontal across his bed with his bare feet sticking off one side and his head haning over the other. It was priceless. Isn't he cute when he sleeps? Quiet too!
Bonnie was so tuckered out after a hard day of playing, that she fell asleep with her dinosaur tail on. This girl can sleep anywhere, and through anything. She probably wouldn't wake up for a freight train!!
I don't have a sleeping picture of Eliza because if she heard me think about coming into her room while she was sleeping she would wake up and cry. I work really hard not to have that happen.

No comments: