Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Silver Dollar Fair

So we went to the Silver Dollar Fair with our cousins Macky, Maddie, and Ryan. Ryan has the yellow balloon in the very back of Bonnie. We got to the fair about 30 minutes before it started, and had to wait in line. The funny thing is we had no idea we were early until we had been standing in line for about ten minutes and the line wasn't moving! I know we are geniuses! Anyway, we were picked the right line because the clown guy that does the balloon animals came to our line first! Wooo-whoooo!

And because we were standing in the right line, the conductor asked Ethan if he wanted to conduct the band! Macky got to conduct the band too. It was sooooo cute! Ethan started marching in place to the music, and using both hands to conduct! Very professional. I think he might have a future here.

The kids wanted to ride the ponies. And well really who wouldn't? A 5 minute ride on a pony that goes in a small circle again and again. Very exciting! Anyway, Bonnie got to ride on a pony named Bonnie! She thought that was just about the coolest thing ever!

Apparently Ethan had a little fun here, but I'm not sure. He could just be ham'n it up for the camera! Poor Eliza just got to watch from the sidelines. She waved at all the ponies as they went by, and said, "Hi, hi, hi, hi". Well, strictly speaking, that is all she can say. But she says it so well! I have more pictures of the fair, but I will have to put them on another post.

On a totally separate and random note: Today Bonnie is having a party at her school. I have to take a snack to share. So far I am snack less. I don't know what my problem is, but I am drawing a snack blank. OK, well part of my problem is I want to impress all those 3 and 4 year olds with the coolness of my snack. I am just not thinking on the right level! I am sure inspiration will hit, hopefully sooner rather than later!

2 comments:

Brittany Krallis Stapf said...

Oh my gosh Bonnie looks SO much older on that horse! Ian is freaking out as I type this because he is dying to see more pictures of Ethan and Bonnie. He seriously says their names almost EVERY day. And the whole time at Brian and Tillia's he would start rattling off the cousins, "coleman, evewin, yeyand, esan, bonnie" - I had to keep reminding him that Ethan and Bonnie were not here - they were in California...to which he replied..."We go to Cayiforna?!" We fly on an airplane?!" Someday buddy...

Brittany Krallis Stapf said...

Oh my gosh Bonnie looks SO much older on that horse! Ian is freaking out as I type this because he is dying to see more pictures of Ethan and Bonnie. He seriously says their names almost EVERY day. And the whole time at Brian and Tillia's he would start rattling off the cousins, "coleman, evewin, yeyand, esan, bonnie" - I had to keep reminding him that Ethan and Bonnie were not here - they were in California...to which he replied..."We go to Cayiforna?!" We fly on an airplane?!" Someday buddy...