Thursday, June 26, 2008

Weekend Fun

We went to San Fransisco a couple of weekends ago. Our good friends were able to go with us. This is Ethan showing off with his "best pal". What goofs! These are the girls, I couldn't get Bonnie to stand up straight for the life of me! Eliza did not want to sit still in the stroller, she was really mad at me for not letting her get out. Ethan and Preston relaxing with the crowd they feel most comfortable with. No, not metal statues... monkeys! Our family right outside of China town. It was a really fun day, but man did we spend a fortune in transportation!

2 comments:

The Greene Gang said...

Delayne-you guys look great-it is so good to see your face! I hope that all is still going well!

Elizabeth said...

That looks like a super fun trip. I love your girls hair. Now that I have two, it is becoming more obvious than ever that I need to learn how to do braids.