Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just Stuff

I'm not sure what is going on with this picture. Eliza wasn't upside down when I was browsing for pictures. Anyway, she absolutely loves to stay on the first step of the pool, and play with whatever is available. Today, she was loving this bucket. It was really funny cause she couldn't even lift the thing when it was full of water! She would start to shriek and then it was pretty much all down hill from there. I dunk her all the way under at least once whenever we go swimming, and boy does she hate that! She got so mad at me the first time I did it she yelled for a good five minutes at me. I think we might have to work on her temper next!
Bonnie and her cousin Maddie are the best of friends (almost always). They play dress up together and put makeup on each other. No, I don't have a picture of the make up and I do apologize, cause that was just plain funny! We went swimming together, and Bonnie couldn't find her towel, so sweet Maddie offered to share hers with Bonnie. As they were huddled together Bonnie tells Maddie that Ryan is so lucky because he doesn't have to share a towel with anyone. Maddie responds with a "Oh no! We are the lucky one's, cause sharing is AWESOME!" Kudo's to Maddie's mom for that one!

I was looking through my videos, and I came across this one of Bonnie singing an all time favorite, "I Like It, I Love It" by Tim McGraw. She knows most of the words by heart, but I am not sure what was going on here. Maybe a little stage fright? I think you might rule out stage fright as you watch. It is pretty darn hilarious if you ask me, but what do I know, I'm just the mom! I think that I do a pretty good job too. Maybe I SHOULD try to go for American Idol!

Ethan wanted to make his own pinata, so he got a cardboard box, taped it up with good old masking tape, hung it up in a tree outside with a bungee cord, and beat the crud out of it with his baseball bat until a stuffed cat eventually fell out! America's future at it's finest!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hilarious! We've got to get one of the kids singing it in the car too!!