Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged again!

I am one popular momma these days! I kinda miss those good ol' days when....Wait, nope I like it! Anyways, so I got tagged...again! And look at me here fulfilling my tagging duties! However before I do, I must announce to the world that my 1 year old just swallowed a Lego! That is right, and judging by the way she choked, and then cried about it, it didn't feel too good going down. Before you all condemn me as a horrible unfeeling mother, let me just say that it was her own fault! Just kidding, she was playing, she found a Lego, she put it in her mouth, and now it is gone. And if I ever do see that Lego again, I am going to throw the troublesome thing in the garbage! That'll teach it! The end....but not of my post. Lets get refocused here folks, tagged, I was tagged! Alright, my 6 on 6's ( what does that mean?) 6 TV shows I like to watch:
  1. The Office
  2. Criminal Minds
  3. Bones
  4. Life
  5. Men in Trees
  6. NCSI

6 Restaurants I like to eat at:

  1. Hula's
  2. Olive Garden
  3. Big Al's
  4. Applebees
  5. Outback
  6. Peter Chu's

6 things that happened today:

  1. I bought Ethan vampire teeth
  2. I went grocery shopping
  3. I painted Bonnie's fingernails, and she got an itch before it was dry.
  4. Does blogging count?
  5. I donated $10 to support Prop 8
  6. I called the school district to tell them the "And Tango Makes Three" is not an appropriate book to be in a school library.

6 things I am looking forward to:

  1. A paycheck
  2. Halloween at Jenny's
  3. Thanksgiving with my mom and dad, my in-laws, and my sister (sorry to those of you who would normally have Thanksgiving with us, and are choosing to be out of town!)
  4. Ethan's baptism
  5. A shower (I am bathing folks, but I am looking forward to having our shower put in!)
  6. Date night!
6 things on my wish list:
  1. To own our own home
  2. To get my BA degree
  3. I would wish for a family dog that Macky wouldn't be allergic to, that would be well behaved, and that would never have vet bills. (Hey this is a wish list right?)
  4. A new wardrobe
  5. A newer nicer car for Brett
  6. To lose 15 lbs

6 people to tag:

  1. Amanda
  2. Holly
  3. Becky (again)
  4. Katie
  5. Brittany
  6. Anya (again)

Sorry to those that got tagged twice, I had to tag someone, and I like you guys so much I couldn't resist. All those who didn't get tagged twice, I like you guys so much I couldn't bring myself to tag you again!

1 comment:

Becky Nelson said...

I don't mind that you tagged me twice, it makes me feel special. I am happy to hear all is well. We really need to get together soon so our kids can play and we can chat. I miss the hang outs!!!