Monday, October 6, 2008

Twinners

My girls are so cute that I had to dress them up and take pictures of them! And the amazing thing is that they let me! Bonnie has been being more and more difficult when it is time to do her hair or get dressed. But I think I have found the secret! The other day she told me that if I ask her if she is ready to do work, the answer was NO!, but if I asked her if she was ready to be twinners with Eliza, the answer was YES!! So today was picture day at school, and I got Bonnie to wear what I wanted her to by telling her she could be twinners with Eliza! Go manipulation! Well, anyway it worked, and she was so stinkin cute for her pictures! Yeah mom! This is our friend Aiden, who gets to come play with us every day before and after school. His hair was done and oh, so cute, before he got to my house. By the time school time rolled around, I had to reapply 4 lbs of hairspray to his Alfalfa do. Your welcome Julie! Now she is just being silly, but hey at least you know her nose is clean! This is one of my favorite moves! She should be a poster child for the power rangers, don't you think?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Something about Bonnie makes me sure that one day she will be famous!

The Greene Gang said...

I can't believe how big your kids are-and they are so stinkin' cute too!!! Congratulations to Brett-I bet he is the best substitute teacher ever!

Amanda said...

ok, your girls are seriously beautiful! and hey, i'm all about coming up with new manipulation tactics too =).

Also, I tagged you! check out my blog to find out more. oh, and have a great day my friend!